Friday, June 09, 2006

I Gave Up WHAT?


Someone, whom I will not out, has complained of my seeming to abandon politics. Absurd! I found out that the dynamite I was planning to use to blow up people who were oppressing me would have an equally bad effect on my own health, so I decided to practice peaceful protest and lay down in front of them, hoping they would trip over me, since I'm hard to notice, and maybe break a hip or something. But then I realized they would probably get admitted to my unit, forcing me to take care of them, since my employers, being health care oriented and all, would frown on me cutting off their oxygen or something equally nasty, so I gave up on THAT idea as well and have been sinking into a depression that has threatened to make me feel kinda sad about shit, but then I heard on the news that Al-Zalcawi, that Al-Quida bastard in Iraq, somehow survived a direct hit by two, count them, TWO 500 lb bombs dropped by pretty F-16's flown by American Patriots who got recalled from reserve duty flying for Jet Blue, suffering a major pay cut but quite happy all the same to kill that son-of-a-bitch, before he finally croaked while being carried from the bomb crater on a stretcher, ironically to be given free health care and rehabilitation so that he could join Sadam in his cell and perhaps argue politics, which incidentally, I have NOT given up, it's just that Dubya hasn't been impeached yet, which has me wondering what a man has to do to this country to have his ass fired from the oval office.

Which brings me to sports; soccer specifically. Why is the world's most insanely popular sport an afterthought only promoted by Moms in this country? Are women with children the only Americans who have anything in common with all the people of the world? Are American men somehow brainwashed or have they been genetically altered by a special fluoride additive to our Gatorade to only care about the NFL or NBA? Is that why men, who actually run this place, have no problems lately with us fucking with other countries we have no real business fucking with just because we can. while totally ignoring places suffering the bad luck of having no oil but plenty of genocidal behaviors? I am willing to bet that not many Americans even know we HAVE a soccer team. Iraq had a soccer team while Sadam was in power, but they performed badly due to this habit of Uda Hussein making them to nervous to play very well. with the torture and all. We don't torture OUR teams, thank Bob, but then again they now have to do photo spreads to the sound of alternative rock music, so I guess it's all relative.

Speaking of extreme sports, have you seen the skate-boarding bull-dog? This creature is amazing! He even knows how to steer the thing! He's starring on Google Video, so go look.








I'm going to start my bath water now, so you'd better have gotten to this sentence by the time I get back, because I'm picking up right where I left off.......

Where was I? Oh, yes.......Tom Delay officially resigned from Congress, and I am so pissed he got to give a rosy little speech rather than getting dragged out on his ass in handcuffs. Which makes me wonder; if Tricky Dick Chaney gets fired by Bush (which he can't really do since Dick actually runs the show), does he actually have to step down if no one can find him to hand him the pink slip at his "undisclosed location"? Remember, this crew can do anything they want, cause Bush says it's "constitutional". I think the definition of that term got changed since I looked it up in the dictionary. Now, King George and his minions on the wrong side of the aisle are wondering why their conservative base is up in arms, frothing at the mouth, wanting to fire every damn one of them. I wonder if it has something to do with them trotting out the Marriage amendment, flag burning amendment, and other as-sundry bullshit items that didn't have a rat's chance in hell of passing, just so they could claim to be trying to promote "conservative" values. Even the conservatives are getting a clue that piss poor paying jobs replacing ones with decent wages, illegal aliens flooding the construction sites lowering wages, health care which isn't, and the worst response to a natural disaster ever to have happened are not "values". Or maybe they are tired of our new "pay as you go" form of democracy, which means you pay them, and they go on expensive trips to play golf, and they pass your pork onto the "president" who hasn't vetoed one bill since he stole the election.

So, as you can see, this claim that I gave up on politics is ludicrous, to say the least. This is THE Michael, this is my take on this whole bloody mess, and you know where to find me.

1 comment:

Time said...

I knew my comment would bring you back to the dark side :)