Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I'm sooooooooo Special!


I am so overjoyed to know that I am such an honest, trustworthy person that even foreigners who possibly couldn't know me personally are willing to entrust me with millions of dollars. I recieved this in my e-mail (funny, but the junk mail filters never seem to catch this stuff) and I'm sharing it with you to PROVE once and for all that THE Michael is so renowned throughout the world that complete strangers trust in him........



FROM THE DESK OF:
DR.ERIK MADU.
ACCOUNTANT.
FIRST BOND BANK OF NIG. PLC.,
V/ISLAND LAGOS.

ATTN:SIR/MA

I am Dr.Erik Madu. an accountant with the FIRST BOND BANK OF NIG. PLC
and I need your assistance in remmitting a huge ammount of money to
your bank account this money which originally belongs to Mr. Charles
Fredrick a national of your country who until his death was an employee
with Shell Oil Company in Nigeria,he died in Plane Crash with
members of his families 5 years ago,since then we have made several
enquiries to your embassy to locate any of the extended relatives and
this has proved unsuccessful.

After several unsuccessful attempts I decided to track his name over
the Internet to locate any member of his family. I have contacted you
to assist in repatriating the money leftbehind by Mr.Charles Fredrick
declares it unserviceable.

Note that after final discusions with one of my superior in the TELEX
DEPARTMENT we arrived at contacting you as the next of kin to claim
this fund into your nominated bank account before the account is
declared confiscated,note also that this transfer will be concluded
within the next (7) seven official working days.

I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased
so that the $15million dollars can be remmitted to youur account and
then we can share the money,25% to you and 70% for us, while 5%
willtake care of all expenses that might be incured on the course of the
transfer. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see
this deal through.

I advise that you send across to me your contact address,direct phone
and fax number for prompt communication, and Iguarantee you that this
transaction will be executed under a legitimate atmosphere that will
protect you from any breach of transaction / law.




What I really appreciate about this letter is the pains this person went too to write in a manner that I can understand. His failure to use spellcheck tells me of his sincerity, and his somewhat odd sentence structure bemoans his sad state of mind, having to find a way to properly dispose of all this money.

All I have to do now is create an equally sincere reply, in which I will ask him if he likes cocoa. I learned that from Tim. Or was it Lights? I forget.

4 comments:

And the Past Recedes... said...

Hahaha! Too funny. Dang, why don't I ever get any good offers?

Naughti Biscotti said...

I get at least 2 of these emails a week. I think it's because I responded to Tim's contact. I even had one woman who gave me the distint impression that she would marry me and fulfill every one of my sexual fantasies. Yesterday it was a guy saying that my long lost relative Asam al Shandi had died leaving me over 3 mill. I don't remember him at the redneck reunion.

Time said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Time said...

Please forward all of your spammers to Gunter. He likes to write them for some reason.