Sunday, March 13, 2005

The secret society

I have only just met Emily via her blog and already I feel like I'm part of a secret society.....tho why I would allow myself induction into any society that would have the likes of me as a member, God only knows. Her discertations upon the cultural nuances of French dating practices is certainly entertaining, and I fear I am to become addicted to her particular sort of soap opera. Until such time as it becomes necessary to block me from further comments, I shall add what I hope is appropriate commentary to her endeavors, and hope it bouys her sufficiently to continue with her excellent and entertaining work. Yes, I know, she did well before I discovered her, and will do well long after I have left. But, in the meantime, pass the popcorn, please.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Aha, look what I've come across. I'm glad you're sucked in. Stay tuned for more drama... What would my soap opera be called? Something appropriately cheesy.