Thursday, March 31, 2005

Hamburger hunks vs the weeny burger boys

OK, now I want you Macho men out there to be sure to get yourself as many of those monster burgers as you can stuff yourselves with. Likewise, I want you girly men to eat a few of those huge suckers so that you can feel better about yourselves. Hardies knows that by appealing to your manhood, you will throw common sense to the wind and overdose your fragile egos with lots of their lard loaded cardiac arrest specials. That's alright with me, because you see, I work in a critical care unit at a hospital and my business depends on people like you. So, eat up. Most of you, unfortunately, will have children before your first heart attack hits, but hey, if they take after you, and they probably will, we will probably get them in here alot sooner, and make a lot more money off them before they too succumb to such clueless eating habits.

No comments: