Thursday, July 07, 2005

Eureka!

I have found it! I am so friggin proud of myself. I finally figured out how to insert links to my blogging breathren! It turns out that the template I chose for Musings didn't have a link field to begin with, so the new look is due to having switched to a template that has one, plus I figured out how to paste in the appropriate secret code found only inside a cracker jack box. Anyway, this is the third post I've made today, so be sure to scroll down to catch the latest installment of "A Crossing of Paths" as well as my birthday blog. And please, let's not make snide remarks in the vein of "any 5 year old could have figured THAT out easily!" (I know how true that is, no need to rub it in....lol)

1 comment:

Naughti Biscotti said...

I love the new look. And... love having my own link. Thank you ever so much. Glad you finally figured it out. heehee
Nah, really it took me months to refine and improve the look of mine as well.