Sunday, July 03, 2005

Quick, get that ark built!



It's Sunday, and the monsoon season is really in full swing. No sooner do I venture out into the sandlot than a squall pounces, so nothing's getting done outdoors. The mall parking lot got flooded yesterday and the wife was lucky to make it out before the water rose. The clouds are gathering one again as I type so I think maybe some vacuuming, listening to The Redwalls, and posting is in order.
I know it's a holiday weekend, which explains why no one has posted, but dammit, I'm suffering withdrawal. No feedback on chapter seven yet, or my ghost story. Patience is a virtue.......patience is a virtue.......patience is........
Hope you guys like the pic......these little guys blend in so well it's amazing I caught him. He's probably enjoying the hell out of all this rain. So are the plants in our ever-evolving shade garden.
Well, I guess I will work on chapter eight while I have some free time on my hands. Let's just hope the trailer doesn't start floating or the power goes out.

2 comments:

Buffalo said...

Save, save, save. Hardly nothing pisses me off more than reaching the last paragraph and losing it all!

Buffalo said...

I don't want to hear any remarks about Shandi not writting until you get off your butt.