Friday, July 01, 2005

Another Vacation


Well, another excuse to take another week off. It's going to be my fifth annual 45th. One of the twins and her new husband were supposed to be up for the weekend, but she begged off with a migraine. Oh well, more time to write. And work on my wife's landscaping projects. I thought I had mulched every fucking thing in sight, but she managed to rake up more leaves, so I guess I will shred their little asses to.
The blogs have been excellent this week, especially Buffalo's and Shandi's. And I have discovered Bloggers' new picture upload feature so I'll have to grab my trusty digi and find something blog-worthy to include with my posts. Prepare to yawn. I will see what I can recall about my encounter with the paranormal back in Alaska, but I really need to whip up the next chapter of "A crossing of Paths", so I will get that up and get around to the spooky stuff later.
See you guys tomorrow.

No comments: