Monday, May 01, 2006

St Petersburg

Well, darn, no comments on my last blog....so far. Anyway, we've arrived in St Petersburg (I know I said Tampa, but it's all the same, really), intact, and I'll be reporting on anything needing to be reported on as soon as said anythings occur. The kids are already plying us with liquer and Steven has given me and the wife a tour of the nearby cemetery, hoping we might catch a glimpse of the eagle or two that have a HUGE nest in a HUGE pine tree deep in the cemetery. Tomorrow we will hit the local hocus-pocus palaces in search of spiritual, (as opposed to sensual) toys. Yes, it seems I have access to the net, albeit via a (shudder) PeeCee. I miss my Apple already. Anyway, for all of you toiling away at your thankless jobs......na-na-na-na-nah-nah!!!!! HeHe.

3 comments:

Time said...

THE Michael, It seems even an archangel will use a PC when faced with the alternative...no Internet.

Anonymous said...

Very interesting. Enjoyed reading you. I must say not without tears when I was discovering your past. Then again, cancers are the way they are, I should know, I had married one once, your age. Now, I like to be a misterious woman with a second life partner who makes me happy. When do you mention your first wife? Just curious, was she a scorpio like me?

Lisa

Alex Pendragon said...

Welcome to my world, mysterious one, I am glad you enjoy it. I fail to mention my first wife partially out of respect and because I truly have as much myself to blame for the failure of that marraige as she does. This happens when people marry young and for the wrong reasons. She was a Taurus, which I think is supposed to be compatible, but in the end it really depends on the two people involved, and the circumstances that brought them together. No marraige is utterly perfect, but when the balance tilts in the right direction, you either realize your blessings or curse yourself with imaginings.