Sunday, April 17, 2005

Voice in The Wilderness

Well, so far, so good. One comment, period. Since I am so blog-challenged, I have no earthly idea how to insert one of those counter thingies, thus I have no idea if more than one person has even read my blogs. Oh well, such is life. I've been reading alot of other blogs lately and although most are juvenile yapping about nothing at all, there are quite a few well written ones that make mine seem somewhat lacking in interest. Most of these stories seem manufactured, the kind of things that do not happen to ordinary people, but they might very well be true, as fact often makes fiction seem pitiful. Lord knows my circumstances could bore a termite. However, I must admit that I have made no honest effort to glean the solid gold moments from my day to day that surely must be there if one were paying attention. Thus, reader, I promise to you from this moment on, I shall provide you with SOMETHING worth commenting on, even if I have to step out of the safety of common sense and MAKE something happen worth the keystrokes it would take to report on it. Stay tuned.

No comments: