Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Hangover


Well, I just got back from physical "terror-py", feeling like I got ran over by a truck or something. There's still this "something's not right" feeling hanging in the air above double-wide estates. This morning we looked out the back door and saw Billy laying down on the ash pit where his brother Mysty was cremated. Don't tell me animals don't know, they do.
This bummed out state I find myself in has really affected my writing. I struggled to get thru the last episode of "Adventures", and for some reason I can't seem to get into Brandon's frame of mind for the next post. Maybe I'm still grieving, so hopefully I'll get over it and climb back on that horse in due time. Besides, it's not like very many people are clamoring for the next installment.
I have to hand it to Lights-in-the-Wake, tho, for the funniest post I ever read, bar none. And I also have to give full credit to Teri for inspiring him. All of you guys have been doing some good work, and it is comforting to have your posts appear on my monitor to lift my spirits. And the kind comments you have left concerning Mysty have really helped alot, so thanks to all of you.
Ok, I'm staring blankly at this monitor more than typing, so I guess I'll just get this post up and take another muscle relaxer. Hopefully my muse will return before too long to inflict you all with the way things are "According to THE Michael".

Peace.

4 comments:

morningstar said...

i for one am glad that you posted.. i have missed ya..

and as for Brandon and his adventures.. they can keep ... as i once told You .. life is much more interesting to me... even when life isn't so bright or funny..

hang in there

morningstar

Alex Pendragon said...

I'm hangin', darlin', I'm hangin'..............smile

Time said...

I agree that animals know. I think they grieve as well. Glad to see you back at the computer, though.

Naughti Biscotti said...

I also agree. Animals do know and grieve for eachother and for us.