Monday, November 28, 2005

A Little Ado about Nothing........

Boy am I in a funk. The posts have been few and far between due to the holidays, but I understand that we have been running around like turkeys with our heads cut off doing this Thanksgiving thing, so I just have to suck it up and wait for things to get back to normal. Those brave few who have managed to get in a few posts, I raise my coffee cup in a toast to you!
Being off today I was going to report on the innocent little Wiccan spell that shook the very foundations of our revenue system, but until I get a sense that anybody is back on board reading these things, I'll hold off. No sense wasting a good story.
Sorry that you are stuck at home with the flu, Shandi dear. It hasn't got me yet, but it will, since I'm allergic to needles and never get that flue shot. Last time I braved a flu shot, I ended up getting the OTHER flu that swept thru the country from Australia. When I hear the first reports of bird flu in the news, I'm heading to the supermarket to blow my checking account on food, then I'm going into lockdown to ride it out. Well, it sounds good on paper at least..........
So what have I got for all you loyal readers of MM&M today? You just read it, gang, that's it, in toto. Well, I might be hit with a stroke of inspiration later today, and post appropriately, but short of that, this is it. Until then, may you all seriously consider whether spending all that money is really going to make your Christmas merrier. I know it will certainly put all those retailers into the holiday spirit.

2 comments:

Time said...

I salute you and "in Toto," your little dog, too.

I'm impressed you manage to keep the home blog fires burning while I was battling my way through airports and such.

But I'm back and grateful that you have plenty of material for me to catch up on.

Alex Pendragon said...

Thanks, Tim, it's a hard job, I know, but someone has to do it....hehe.