Saturday, November 19, 2005

The Magic Forest

OK, it's been awhile since a story appeared on the pages of MM&M. I had taken my attempts at racy fiction over to that "other" blog, but with few comments and no hit counter, nothing assures me that those stories were read by very many people, so I decided to dare to bring a little spice back to the pages of this, my "regular" blog. I figured if Shandi and Teri can get somewhat racy on their own dime, then dammit, so can I. I will preface this introduction with the standard warning that yes, this story takes a hard turn into HOT and KINKY somewhere in the middle, so if you have no interest in this sort of thing, feel free to bypass this post altogether. You have been warned. But hell, who knows, you might actually enjoy it. I know a few of you guys out there certainly will.....hehe.


I was returning to the small town I was raised in after a good fifteen year absence. Back then, in 1990, I was a 13 year old with parents on the verge of a divorce, and the best memory I had of that period was the adventures I had in the woods with my best buddy, a girl one year my senior, who could play cowboys and indians, or pagan warriors fighting dragons, with the best of any boy I had known. We had practically grew up together, and we had yet to exit that innocent time in our lives when we would begin to notice the real difference between boys and girls. My parents had decided to divorce, and my Mom got custody, taking me away from the town I had grew up in, taking me away from my Father, my best friend Samantha, my school, my life as I knew it, and I never got over the bitterness of it. She had moved across the country to the west coast and there I began a new life, eventually losing contact with Sam as the letters got fewer and further between. Now, fifteen years later, I was a 28 year old man returning to his roots after a fast and furious youth that had taken me many places, all found wanting in comparison to the memories I still had of my hometown.
I had worked for a newspaper out west, got tired of the fast pace of living in the big city, and decided I needed the decompression that only a small town could afford me. I had inquired and with incredible luck managed to land a job as an editor the the town's newspaper. Unfortunately, shortly before I was to return, I received news of my Father's death due to a freak accident at the local cement plant where he had worked all his life. It was a bittersweet return as I arrived to tend to my Father's personal affairs, his funeral, and start my new job, and my new life.
I pulled into the driveway of the old house and was greeted by Mrs Ottermyer, who had been a close friend of my Dad's since not long after his divorce from my mother. They had grown close but neither one of them had gotten involved to the point that the town had recognized them as an item, for it took a long time for my Father to get over the divorce, and the lady had simply been there as a friend, always there for him when he needed a shoulder to cry on or someone to have dinner with when he grew lonely. I have no doubt they would have married eventually, for the woman had the patience of job, and truly cared for my Dad, and was even more devastated by his death than I was. I stepped out of the car and she ran over to embrace me, sobbing on my shoulder. I felt so sorry for her it drew a tear from me I hadn't gotten around to crying on my own.
She led me into the house, which she had spent all week cleaning from top to bottom, knowing I would be coming home and wanting to make the house welcome for my return. She had also helped with the funeral preparations, talking to me on the phone while I was still back west, asking my approval for whatever had to be done. I was so glad that my Dad had known such a fine woman, for she was indispensable now at this painful and awkward moment.
We were sitting in the kitchen, sipping on coffee and talking up the old days when suddenly she lit up like some light-bulb and asked me, "Jason, I almost forgot, but do you remember that young girl that you used to play with all the time when you were home? Well, you know, she still lives here in town, and as a matter of fact she is happens to own that bookstore that old Mr. Groble used to run! I bet she would just LOVE to see you again!"
Despite everything I had to think about, I HAD been thinking of the possibility of running into Samantha again, but it was an incredible stroke of luck to discover that she still lived here, instead of eventually fleeing the slow pace of small town life that most young people tended to do. I thanked Mrs Ottermyer profusely, and left her smiling in the kitchen as I dashed out the door and into the car to drive into town and seek her out.
Main street appeared to look pretty much the same as when I last rode my bicycle down it, and I had no problem finding "The Book Nook", the old bookstore that had the good fortune not to have a chain store in the area close enough to force it to go out of business. I found a parking spot right in front of the store and entered, which although updated for the times still had that comfortable small business flavor to it so rare in this days of Walmart and Barnes and Noble.
And there she was. The beautiful young woman with the long, dark red hair, and the perky elfin face I once knew as a young tomboy. Only this was no tomboy, no indeed, for she filled out that jean skirt and form fitting top as only a slender, well built woman could. The bell over the door betrayed my entrance, and she glanced up from a book she was reading at the counter, staring at me with a confused look of someone trying to place where they'd seen someone before. "Hello, Sam, it's been awhile since we fought dragons out at Celtic Alter in the Magic Forrest, hasn't it?"
Suddenly the blank look was replaced with a furiously joyful recognition and she screamed, running from behind the counter and leaping into my arms, almost knocking my backwards into a pile of best sellers. "Jason, Oh my god, Jason, you've come home, oh my god I was thinking I'd never see you again!!" She embraced me so hard I almost lost my breath and I hugged her back with equal zeal, swinging her around off her feet, so happy for the moment of reunion. Then she tore herself from my grasp and held me back at arms length, staring me in the face. "Good grief, Jason, you have grown into one hell of a hunk! I'd do you, I sure as hell would! Please, tell me you didn't bring a wife and three kids with you, please, please?!"
I laughed and placed my hands on her shoulders. "Nah, Sam, never really had the time or inclination to settle down or create a bunch of rug rats. Wow, look at you, you really filled out yourself! Nice tits, if you don't mind the compliment!"
She blushed and kept her eyes locked on mine. I could tell my revelation of being single was a welcome admission, but then suddenly the smile drained from her face and she placed her hand on my cheek, softly saying, "Oh, Jason, I heard about your Dad and I'm so sorry for you. Is that the only reason you're back? Will you be leaving after the funeral? I know it sounds selfish but I hope that's not the case. I really did miss you, you know. You were the best friend I ever had, and it's so great to see you again."
" Well, yea, I'm here for the funeral of course, but I was planning to move back here anyway, if you can believe that. Life in the big city isn't all it's cut out to be, and I needed to come back for my sanity if nothing else. But finding that you're still here makes me think I was fated to come back here all along. Remember that paper mache dragon we made right before I had to leave? Whatever happened to that thing? Oh, those were magic days, weren't they?"
Oh my god, Jason, I can't believe you remember that thing! Believe it or not, I rescued that it from your garage right after you left and your Dad was none the wiser! Matter of fact, I still have it in the back of the store here! It's a little dusty, but it's none the worse for wear. Want to see it?"
"Hell yah! Lead the way, dear lady!" She giggled and led me by my hand around the counter and into the back of the store where the store room was, turning to assure a customer that had just come in that she'd only be a moment. As we entered the dark and dusty room she switched on a light and pointed towards a corner and there it was, a huge statue about four and a half feet tall of a dragon, painted in vivid colors and highly detailed, from it's scales to it's gleaming eyes, complete with a long tail and spikes running along it's back. We had planned to use it as a prop for one of our fantasy adventures involving a Celtic warrior saving some innocent damsel from distress out in the woods near an old granite rock that had been chiseled by some old unknown artist to resemble some pagan place of worship, or so we had guessed. There was even a large flat rock nearby that could very well have served as an alter for some druid ceremonies, or at least in the wild imaginations of adventurous kids.
"Wow, " I exclaimed as I stared at the dragon, "that really brings back memories. We sure exercised our imaginations, didn't we? Most kids were stuck in the house with video games, but not us. We made up our own adventures, and I remember them being as good as anything nintendo could have come up with."
"Well, tell you what, Jason, I have to take care of customers, but I close up the store around six, so why don't you come back here then and pick me up and we'll catch up, O.K.? It is soooo good to see you again. I'm gonna make sure you never regret coming home!"
I smiled and kissed her on the forehead and headed for the door, promising her I'd return later, and left her to run her business. I left that store feeling so much better than I was during the long drive from California. I headed back to the house to unpack and change before heading over to the newspaper to check in with the owner. The guy that had hired me welcomed me to town and told me there would be no problem taking another week to take care of my personals and get settled in. I thanked him and grabbed a quick lunch at the local mainstreet diner where I had eaten cheeseburgers as a kid, then headed to the funeral home to settle with the proprietor there. The service would be held in three days, after which my father would be cremated, as per his wishes.
I had absentmindedly put on a chain with a pendant that I had been in a habit of wearing when I was headed out on the town back in California, and it was Sam who drew my attention back to it when I entered the store and she flipped the "closed" sign on the door behind me. "Jason, that symbol on your chain, I've seen that before. Do YOU know what it means?"
"I glanced down and grimaced, for if I'd been thinking about what I was doing I'd never have put it on in THIS town. I glanced back up at her and the expression on her face was one of mirth and challenge. "You mean you DO?" I asked her, acting innocent and failing miserably. "Yes, Jason, I know exactly what it means, and my question remains, do you know what that symbol represents?"
"Well, yes, I do, and I'm kinda surprised you do, out here in middle America. So tell me, what's it stand for?"
"She stared into my eyes and calmly said, "It is the universal symbol for Safe, Sane, and Consensual, the tenants of the BDSM lifestyle, and yes, we have internet access out here in the middle of nowhere, so we backwards people find things out if we want to..." She laughed and took the pendent in her fingers, examining it. "Fancy seeing YOU wearing something like this, my kinky friend. So tell me, have you got some whips and cuffs and other toys in that suitcase of yours? Imagine the games you and me could play with THAT!"
I stared at her, somewhat in shock, not believing what I was hearing. Yes, I had gotten involved in the D/s lifestyle out in California, not so deeply that I ever got around to having a serious relationship with a woman involved in it, but I'd had my moments. California is crawling with people involved in all kinds of alternative lifestyles, so it was inevitable that I would run into it, and just my luck to discover that I tended towards a Dominant personality, at least on the sly. And here I was, back home in the last place on Earth I expected to find someone also versed in the ins and outs of such kink, and she was my dearest and closest friend!
"OK, Sam, so tell me, how does a girl get her taste of kink in a small town like this? What have you been doing all this time, playing submissive on the internet from the safety of your bookstore?"
She kept staring at the symbol, fingering it like it was a fine diamond or something. "Well, no, I've done research, I've plied the chat-rooms, but I haven't gone so far as to take the leap to really getting involved.......", then her face lit up as something came to her, and she let go of the pendant and looked up at me. "Oh, this is perfect! Tell you what, Jason, the sun stays up pretty late around here in summer, remember? You go home or whatever and grab a bite to eat, let me close up shop here, and you meet me out at the Celtic rock where we used to play. I have a surprise for you I really think you'll enjoy! I'll see you there in about an hour, OK? Run along, I have some things to do." She leaned up and kissed my cheek, then shooed me out of the store. I left in a semi-state of shock, having no real idea what my old friend had up her sleeve, but looking forward to it, nonetheless.
Taking her advice, I grabbed a quick bite at the local digs and changed back into something more casual, just some jeans and a T-shirt. Then, I headed out back of the house and found the old path that would lead thru the woods that had not yet suffered the encroachment of developers as had happened in communities all over the country, still beautiful and alive with the colors and sounds of nature that I had so loved in my childhood. I hopped over a brook that had looked so much wider as a child, and hiked up and over the hill behind which lay the "Magic Forest" that Sam and I had played in so long ago. Except for some trees which had grown bigger and some that had died and toppled over, not much had changed the magical quality of these remote woods. Then, around a corner, I came into the clearing where the old granite rock rested, the Celtic cross still evident in the face of the unfinished piece of art some unknown artist had failed to complete for some unknown reason. But my gaze was quickly diverted by the incredible sight that greeted me just off to the side of the rock. There, standing next to that old paper mache dragon that we had created so many years ago, stood an incredibly sensuous maiden dressed in nothing but a skimpy fantasy outfit consisting of a very small bikini style top and a thin loin cloth thing that had the flavor of something you'd expect to see some pagan warrior woman or perhaps fantasy slave girl wearing, over which she wore a hooded cloak, parted to reveal her lean and lithe body. The effect was exotic, and quite sexy, to say the least. And I was now seeing Samantha in a whole new light, a goddess that in no way resembled the rough and tumble little girl I used to play with in these very woods.
She turned, hearing me step on a twig which echoed thru the clearing like a shot, and beamed at me, her eyes sparkling with devilish delight, and then, she stepped behind the dragon, feigning mock terror as she quickly leapt into the role she was prepared to play, knowing full well I was a sucker for a good fantasy, even at our age. Something told me that after all these years, the beast was going to have to die.........
She smiled wickedly and said in a voice with a slight Irish lilt, "Brave Sir, I am prisoner of this beast, but should you defeat him in mortal combat, then I shall be your prize, your property to do with as you please, for I am a slave, and must serve a Master!"
It brought me back to those days so long ago when Samantha and I would play in these very woods, innocent to the ways of love and passion, but full of adventure, and ready to take on monsters together. She was only then coming into puberty, and was a year my senior, thus our innocence remained intact during that sweet, joyous time before we were parted. Now, however, the possibilities were endless, and I was so grateful to have my old friend back in much the same way I had left her.
I took to her invitation and took on the manner of a brave pagan warrior, grabbing a handy gnarled branch and brandishing it at the creature we had fashioned. She laughed and make roaring noises to compliment the game, and I stepped back in mock avoidance of this imagined terror before rushing forward, yelling some made-up warrior cry, and smiting it upon the head. She stepped backwards and clapped in excited joy as I worked the paper mache dragon over with my "sword", until it's beat and battered carcass toppled over and lay before me defeated. I stood there breathing hard, a sheen of sweat on my brow, and slowly raised my eyes in her direction, the branch hanging from my grasp, in victory.
Just eyeing her in that incredibly sexy outfit had already gotten my juices flowing, but now she stepped towards me and just within reach, knelt down, her head lowered, the cloak left behind in a pile as she sat there upon her haunches looking so exotic. Without raising her head, she spoke softly, "Sir, you have rescued me from this dreaded beast and have taken me as your prize. I am yours to do with as you will, to serve you're every need, to pleasure you with every fiber in my being, to be your slut, your whore, your slave, forever and ever!"
When she got to the "slut and whore" part, she REALLY got my attention, as well as the attention of my cock, which was by now begging to spring free of the confines of my pants. She glanced up and it was obvious she could see my predicament, and her eyes wondered up to mine and she smiled such a wicked smile I knew my old friend was becoming so much more than what she once was. "Master," she said, smiling, "I can see your distress, and I beg of you to let me tend to you, something I assure you I am most talented at!"
Oh God, what could I say? I didn't need to say anything, for the need in my face spoke volumes, and she read that need easily, reaching forward to unbuckle my pants and draw down the zipper. I moaned as she slid the waistband down over my briefs, my swollen cock pressing out thru the thin cotton, from which she adeptly freed with one swift motion. There I was, my swollen, stiff cock standing straight out, pointing in the face of the most beautiful girl I'd ever known, and I moaned even louder as she opened her mouth and engulfed me, her lips meeting the base of my belly as she took my entire length between her lips, forcing her face forward to take the head into the back of her throat, with nary a gag.
She rested like that for a moment, and as I looked down, her head started to move back and forth in a slow, fluid motion, her lips wrapped tightly around the circumference of my shaft, which was now gleaming with a sheen of her saliva.
As I reached down and ran my fingers into her lustrous and thick hair on each side of her head, she reached around and placed her hands on my ass, urging me into her face by pulling back on my hips. I accepted her cue eagerly, beginning to thrust my cock into her face more forcefully, driving deep into her throat with each push which became faster at her urging. I had never encountered a girl before that enjoyed having her face fucked with such determination, and I was more than glad to take advantage of it. I clutched her hair tightly with my fists and rammed my cock into her fast with hard fast thrusts, little squirts of saliva escaping out of the corners of her mouth as I fucked her fast and furiously. In no time at all a moan escaped me and my body began to stiffen as the heat began to gather in my tightening balls, and she seemed to know exactly when I was about to lose control, for just as I felt the pressure rising, she pulled her mouth completely free of my cock, reached up and grabbed the shaft, and began to pump it furiously, her eyes closed, her mouth open and tongue extended, as the first jet of white hot cream began to spurt from my throbbing cock. The first stream of cum jetted right into her eager mouth, onto her tongue, and she smiled as she savored the hot creamy flavor, licking her lips as the next gushers splashed her face. She shook her face around so that streaks of cum had her face covered, some dribbling down to drip onto her breasts, like she was taking a cum shower. I looked down and witnessed a girl truly enjoying herself, and I couldn't help laugh as my knees began to go weak with the aftermath of cumming so hard. She opened her eyes and looked up at me, still stroking my cock, making sure she got every last drop out of me, then licked the shaft to make sure it was totally clean. My old friend Samatha was a true cum-slut!
"My God, Sam, that had to be the best blow job I ever had in my life! Where in the hell did you learn to do THAT?" I asked her, smiling. She giggled and started wiping the cum off her face, taking pleasurable little licks of her fingers as she ate the gobs of cream. "Oh, I haven't been a TOTAL angel since you saw me last. All I know is if it pleased you, then I did right. And Master, I hope you have a few tricks to show ME, because I have been dreaming of being used by you for so long I just can't wait to see what you have in store for me!"
"Dear Sam, coming home has turned out to be the best thing I ever did. I would never in a million years believed that what I've been searching for all these years was right back where I started. And yes, there ARE a few things I'd love to do to you I hope you enjoy, which I think you will if you're as willing to explore the kink as much as you told me you were."
Just watching her licking my cum off her face and licking it with such love in her face already had me hard again, and I decided it was a good a time as any to pull the ultimate test on her, at least from my reasoning. "Sam, I want you to crawl over to the flat rock over there and lay prone on it with your hips in the air. I'm going to fuck you in the ass now. Have you ever been assfucked, my little fucktoy?"
She didn't even bat an eye. She just smiled at me, stood up, removed her costume, revealing her pert beasts and shaved sex, and got down on all fours, speaking to me over her shoulder as she crawled over to the rock as I'd instructed. "No Sir, I haven't yet had the pleasure, but I have been using a dildo on myself getting used to the idea. I'm your little ass-virgin, Master, and I'm so pleased you get to break me in!"
This was incredible! Sweet virgin ass, and it was all mine! I watched her as she crawled up on the rock, laying her face down on the cold rock and hiking up her ass, spreading her legs wide and reaching back to part her ass cheeks, presenting me with her nice tight little bud to penetrate at my pleasure. So, being the good Master that I had just become, I walked over, spitting on my cock to lubricate the head, and placed the head of my cock up against her anus. She moaned as I reached down and grasped her hips, easing my own forward, shoving the head of my stiff cock into her tight hole. She moaned even louder and then gasped as the head of my cock stretched her tight sphincter and then popped past it, and her cries were an obvious cry of pain, which almost froze me in my tracks. She sensed how I was reacting, tho, and urged me on, knowing the pain would pass as I filled her with cock. I obliged, and shoved past her tight ring as she bit her lip, driving my cock deeper into her, then pulling back almost out, then shoving back in, deeper each time. Soon, as the pressure around my shaft began to give way, she began to push back against my thrusts, welcoming my cock into her tight hole, beginning to moan louder as I drove deeper with each thrust. She squealed with delight as I finally drove my cock into her to the hilt, my balls swinging up to slap her hot, wet pussy. "Oh god, Master, I never realized how good it could feel......oh fuck, yes, fuck me Master, fuck your little twat in the ass....YES!!!"
I didn't need alot of encouragement. I fucked her. I fucked her hard, and I fucked her fast. I had spread her open more than she'd ever been opened before, but her ass clung to the circumference of my cock like a velvet glove, and I never felt anything before so sweet! I was ramming into her like a beast, and she was grunting with each thrust, moaning and crying with pleasure as I used her ass for my pleasure, reaching up between her legs with her hand to rub her swollen wet clit. "Do you want to cum, my little cunt?" I asked her as I fucked her. "Oh god, I could cum at any moment, Master, Yes, please let me cum, PLEASE!!"
I could easily have told her no, although I was not entirely convinced, despite all the stories I'd heard, that a woman could stop herself from experiencing an impending orgasm, but I was well on my way to my second orgasm myself, so I picked up the pace and gave her permission to let go, which she did with a scream that echoed thru the quiet and empty woods. Her whole body was shaking and bucking as tho she was having a seizure, which prompted my own explosion, my cock pumping what cum I had left deep inside her hot ass. I pressed forward, driving as deep as I could as I lifted my head and yelled with release, and she pressed back against me, still trembling, savoring the pulsating hunk of meat I filled her with. Then, my knees failed me, and I collapsed on top of her, both of us falling flat onto the flat rock, my cock withdrawing from the grasp of her asshole as it softened, spent and going limp. We lay there in a heap of sweating, hard breathing flesh, experiencing the long fall from the heights we had both attained.
Samantha turned her head and hoarsely spoke back up to me over her shoulder as we lay there getting back our breath, "Jason, I mean, Master, no matter how good it might get, I will never ever in my life forget the day you broke in my ass.....God this was the closest thing to a religious experience I've ever had!"
I slid sideways off of her wet, sweaty back and stared sideways into her eyes. "Sam, is this just another one of our games, after all these years, or are you really serious about being my slave? We haven't seen each other for years, so how can you think you know me or can trust me well enough to commit yourself to me like that? As much as this has been a wonderful experience, I really don't want you making promises in the heat of another one of our fantasies that you can't or don't intend to keep."
She returned my gaze, listening to me as her breath slowed to something less than frantic, smiled, and brushed her fingers over my cheek, softly, gently. "Jason, dear, I've hungered for you ever since you left me. Yes, things have changed, we are two different people, not kids anymore, but what we had back then was magical, and just because we grew up doesn't mean the magic has to go away. The older I got the more I realized how different I was, how much I needed to submit to someone, and I am so happy you came back to me and knew me for what I was, above and beyond the play mate you used to know. You were a sweet and gentle boy back then, and nothing you have done since I saw you again tells me that you have changed all that much inside. And I have no doubt whatsoever that if you find me worthy, that you would make a fine Master, one I would serve gladly for all the rest of my days. I'm not playing a game, Jason, I've always loved you and I want to love you forever!"
I held her close to me, savoring her soft flesh, her smell, and dared the fates to awaken me from some dream. We lay there upon the rock, embraced, two soul mates once cruelly separated by time and distance, now brought back together, changed, yet still joined in a way few people could ever hope to be connected. I had lived a fast and furious life led around by circumstances beyond my control, but now, as I sought the solace of what I now felt in the arms of my oldest and closest friend, I knew I had been given back a life I never should have lost to begin with, and I was determined to embrace this gift with all the joy I could muster. So, my friends, if YOU have a dream, dare dream it, never let it go, for sad lives are reserved for those who sleep to deeply to dream such dreams as these.........

5 comments:

morningstar said...

ummmmm not bad Michael...not bad at all...... but i have one question... has this story taken precedence over the Dommed crusader of the other story???

morningstar

Alex Pendragon said...

Well, no, not really. "Adventures" requires much more forethought, planning, and story construction, so much so I had to take a break. The continuing adventures of M. Brandon is a bit more expansive than these "hit and run" type of stories that I can whip out in no time at all. The Magic Forest was inspired by the pic that I found wondering the net. I hope you enjoyed the story, but yes, I do realize once I've written something like this that I perhaps could have done better, but like everything it's on-the-job training and I hope to improve in time.

morningstar said...

Michael - i found no fault in Your story.. i just wondered if the other side of you was going on a sabbatical.. i am glad it isn't..
i enjoy all Your writings.. from Adventures to political blogging to cheeky nonsense that makes me laugh......

i will always find my way here to read... :)

morningstar

Alex Pendragon said...

Thanks, my grand and gracious and apparently so far only audience! lol

Time said...

A well-crafted fantasy, indeed. Reminds me of when I was 28...er...well...it could have happened to me...