Sunday, December 18, 2005

The following was written under the influence of an AC/DC concert video and is in no way representative of the usual MM&M fare.......

As of tonight I have decided to become the most prolific blogger the world has ever seen. One (or maybe even two) blogs per day, everyday, 365 days of the year. How do I do this, you ask? You didn't? Well, fine, I'll tell you anyway. Yes, there are days I am working, so damn tired I couldn't write a check much less a post, and I don't always have anything worth the server space. However, there ARE those days I am just chock-full of inspiration, rage, amazement, wonderment, and downright story writing zeal. On those days I will just whip out as much stuff as I can before the wife takes a baseball bat to my Imac. However, I shall hold those epic presentations in standby to release them in a steady deluge of Madness, Musings, and last but certainly not least, Melancholy. You can thank me later. Only please give me a head start. I don't have a passport.
Now, I'm sure by now SOMEbody out there is jumping up and down yelling, "Hey, only once a day? Hell, we see people whipping out posts left and right; you'll never claim the title of Mr. Prolific!"
Yea, but do they make any sense? Do they make you think? Do they piss you off for GOOD reasons? Do they have links to the premiere bloggers of our day, such as the incredible Buffalo, the sensational Shandi, or even the timid Teri? I dare say NOT! Do they have the gateways to the wisdom of the likes of Tim-Elvis or LIghts-in-the-wake? (maybe a few of them but ALL?) I Dare think NOT! Do they come completely out of left field with topics not resurrected since wax spun at 45 rpm? Do they they have the integrity, the grit, the downright outlandish moxey that only THE Michael could possess? (Shut up buffalo) I dare say NO WAY HOSE-HAY! Thus, I shall rule the blogger roost by technicalities if I have to, but I WILL!

However..........

A carefully orchestrated comment writing campaign backed by a well-oiled machine similar to that of the Republican National Convention, complete with name-calling, slander, half-truths, quarter-truths, outright fact, and other such bothersome things, might, and I say MIGHT, dissuade me from unleashing this horror upon an unsuspecting populace. Or, Lights could just go ahead and send me that money he was almost going to blow on online gambling anyway. Target HIM instead, I'd rather have the money.

Now that I have scared you all half to death at the very thought of THE Michael flooding the internet with his musings like a Windows Virus (to which he is totally immune, by the way.....GO APPLE!), I return you to your regularly scheduled lives, where you might consider posting so often I haven't got TIME to write, having to read all that wonderful stuff you guys put out, when you DO put it out.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Happy Yule, and anything else that might be celebrated this time of year!

7 comments:

Buffalo said...

Hmmmm. You seem to be more the Lawrence Welk type, Michael

Time said...

We who are about to Blog, salute you.

morningstar said...

The Michael = Lawrence Welk??!!! (giggling furiously) yeah Buffalo.. You might just be right.. giggling.. my grandmother LOVED Lawrence Welk.......

and cherish.. He never mentioned mine either.... i will add my share pouts and whines to yours...

morningstar

Alex Pendragon said...

Lawrence Welk? LAWRENCE WELK?! Buffalo, good buddy, you are a dead man, you here me? DEAD, DEAD, DEAD!

I have to go throw up now, some really cruel blogger dared sully my comments section with Lawrence Welk........

But then again, those Lemon Sisters were HOT, weren't they, old buddy? hehe

Naughti Biscotti said...

"Timid Teri"... now that's just funny as hell.... Hey Teri.. come here and check out what The Michael called you... isn't that hysterical... heeee heeeee :)

Alex Pendragon said...

Shandi, hun, I meant that teri posts no-where as often as you do, but, yes, her posts are anything BUT timid......yea, go ahead and laugh, I deserve it.

teri said...

haaa...haaaaa...heeee...heeee....