Thursday, December 08, 2005

Where's the Beef?! Why, right over there>>>> of course!

My fellow bloggers and others unfortunate enough to be dragged into this, a close personal friend of mine who under the threat of torture MIGHT admit to even knowing me brought it to my attention that my link list was rather lean. I do apologize and take full responsibility for this travesty. So, you will now notice that my link list has a few more links on it connecting you to the premiere bloggers of our day. All except Tim-Elvis. Why, you ask? It's not that I have anything against Tim, no, quite the contrary. You will even see his blog name listed there. Only problem is, when you click on that link, it will tell you that such a creature does not exist, and hopefully redirects you to sites which will prove to you the existence of Sasquatch, Nessy, and a clear and concise Bush administration foreign policy. It's not my fault. Seems that our esteemed Tim-Elvis, wanting to be different, I suppose, does not have a blogspot address to his site like any respectable blogger would. Thus, when I tried to type in all those weird symbols which conjure up strange websites or wipe your hard drive clean, all I came up with was repeated denials that what I was trying to do made no sense whatsoever, and would I please stop it before another chapter to the Patriot Act was created just to deal with miscreants like me. So, after noticing about half a dozen dark SUV's pulling up in front of Sandy Acre and pointing electronic eavesdropping thingies at my humble abode, I decided to quit trying and wait until someone with a degree in electronic propaganda could explain to me which T I forgot to cross. Tim, you brought this on myself, I hope you're happy........

5 comments:

morningstar said...

the michael....... did anyone ever tell you that you might just be a tad dramatic?? a tad paranoid?? just a tad???? (giggling)...

loved the weather report.. the history lesson .. and the updated blog roll.......... and you have piqued my interest about Tim-Elvis' html addy problem.... and as i have no "tasks" (pouting) this evening.. and as my Sir is working this evening.. i may just take a look.........

morningstar

Time said...

Well, I appreciate the honor of being included in your blogroll and, although I like to think I am an enigma, the reason I don't have a blogger address is that I host my blog on my own server. So, you could link to it at http://www.dizgraceland.com/blog.html.

Or you could urge people to play "Where's Tim-Elvis?"

teri said...

"A close personal friend of mine who under the threat of torture MIGHT admit to even knowing me brought it to my attention that my link list was rather lean."

Let go of my arm...let me up...what are you going to do with that?...No, don't, get away from me, stop it...

;) Thanks sweety

And the Past Recedes... said...

Yay for me being on your list!!

Shellie said...

Now, my friend... my feelings are really hurt...*pout* LOL