Wednesday, December 14, 2005

This is what I get for being nice........

OK, I got tagged for being nice and helping to birth a new blog. This wasn't MY idea.......

2 names you go by
1. Michael
2. Dammit, Michael!

2 parts of your heritage
1. Homo Sapiens
2. Not sure I want to know.....

2 things that scare you
1. Life support for no good reason
2. Needles

2 of your everyday essentials
1. Breathable Air
2. A nice hot bath, preferably with someone

2 things you are wearing right now
1. Black Celtic T-shirt
2. Black Cargo Pants

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment)
1. Carlos Santana & guest vocalists
2. Pink Floyd

2 of your favorite songs (at the moment)
1. Somewhere Over the Rainbow (the version you hear on commercials all the time)
2. Dosage

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love)
1. Respect
2. Tolerance

2 truths
1. I am irreverent
2. I am concerned about too many things to keep up with

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex)
1. eclectic beauty
2. A bright, joyful smile

2 of your favorite hobbies
1. Blogging
2. Photography

2 things you want really badly
1. World Peace
2. comfort

2 places you want to go on vacation
1. Anyplace natural I can see all the stars
2. Somewhere with seasons

2 things you want to do before you die
1. Hike up Bird Creek in Alaska one last time
2. Thinking my life wasn't a total waste

2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude
1. I have one hanging
2. I know what I want before I go to a store

2 things you are thinking about now
1. Wether or not it's gonna rain on my wife's ceremony tonight
2. How I got hijacked into posting this on my blog

2 stores you shop at
1. Walmart (Only because they ran everybody else out of business)
2. Publix

2 people I would like to see take this quiz
1. Buffalo
2. No one else, just Buffalo, because I had to.....

3 comments:

darlingina said...

hangs my head in shame... so sorry i put You thru that Sir Michael. But i enjoyed Your answers as well, thanking You for the giggle. Then gives you my best bright and joyful smile along with a big ole comforting ((((HUG)))) thanking YOU for hijacking me into the wonderful world of Blogging ;o) Have a great evening!

morningstar said...

okkkkkk the Michael - lets see now.....

* things that scare you - needles??? ummmmmmmm i have some really neat pics i could send you.. to umm help desensitize You to needles (wicked grin)

* place to go with seasons - well if you and Mrs Michael ever really want to see seasons.. you are welcome up here...... but do you REALLY want to see snow??!! ugh

and i loved the response to what makes you a dude........ one hanging?? LOL.. and the shopping comment - HEY ! i always know what i want before i go shopping.. in and out.. that's me.. god i HATE shopping !!

now tell me Michael - wasn't that fun?? answering all those questions?? huh?? huh?? wasn't it?? she is YOUR friend and i got roped into them too remember..

the cheeky
morningstar

Alex Pendragon said...

I'm happy you enjoyed them, cherish.

Thanks for that nice big hug, gina.......grin.

littleone, I don't need to see those pics, tyvm. And yes, it was so much fun I could just.......hehe