Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Saved by the Comments

OK, some of my recent comments lamented the fact that I had overlooked many of the people on my blog list on a recent post. To them I apologize profusely, and thank them for giving me ammunition for my post tonight, in keeping with my promise to inflict all of you with daily doses of MM&M.

Lady Safiya.....Mysterious, beautiful in an eclectic sort of way, who posts rarely but makes each post worth waiting for.

Megerita, who tasks me constantly with her writings about a world I am apparently totally oblivious to, yet greatly entertaining once I actually "get" what the hell she's talking about. It's my fault, folks, not hers.......

Alley! Ah, truly, the adventures this girl reports on! What I really like is her recent encounters with weather and culture shock. She does a respectable amount of digging around in the news to highlight many an injustice, and helps to keep me in formed of many things I'm to damn lazy to find on my own. A MUST read.

Kel......She's young, experiencing things only a young mom in the Midwest can experience, not that far flung from my own childhood. I share her pain as well as her joys.

Alecia (make SURE you spell that with an "e")........well......we haven't jelled to well, her and I, and sometimes she tires me, but then out of nowhere she produces something downright brilliant, and it's worth every time she bit my head off for my comment......grin.

Cherish.........smile........she's been a great fan of that OTHER blog, and I always look forward to peeking into HER version of life as we know it, or wish we did.

Morningstar (owned by Warren).........that alone speaks for itself.......a blog NOT for the faint of heart, let me tell ya!

Magdala. Now THIS girl can write.....and write......and write! Grab a drink, a cup of coffee, maybe a donut, you're gonna be there awhile! She puts MY idea of musing to SHAME!

Now, there are plenty of others that I read, but the above one's I consider all part of this strange family I belong to. Some of them aggravate me as much as entertain me, but that's no reflection on the quality of their efforts; these girls are out here in the thick of it and I salute each and every one of them. Oh, and yes, I just noticed that this list consists of all women
.........hmmmmm...........well, guys, it looks like we are being buried here in a sea of quality estrogen run amok! I KNOW men can blog, hell, Buffalo and Tim are all the proof you need of that! I just wonder why so few of us guys end up on these lists....hmmmm.......something to think about.......

2 comments:

morningstar said...

cherish:

yeah .. but i think mine was a back handed kind of compliment.. "not for the faint of heart"??? sighhh

oh well.. i know i write a bit edgy .. and it can and does make people squirm..... what is one to do????

morningstar (YES owned by Warren.. and proud of it!)

Shellie said...

Aww...Thank you my michael!!! smile I'm blessed yet again!