Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Introducing...........


I would like all my fans and those who tolerate me simply out of charity to welcome to the fold an old friend of mine (no, she's not OLD, I've just known her for awhile), Gina. You can find the link to her new effort right over there>>>>>> on my list. I talked her into creating her own blog as a stab at therapy, and I think you all know just how therapeutic our blogs can be. Gina has her down moments and I hope that this process, and your good graces, can help brighten her world, just as it's had a positive effect on all of us to some degree. So please, be gentle with her, she's a blogger virgin and needs all the encouragement and good will I know you are all capable of. Like most newbies, she questions her own ability to be eloquent or have anything of value to say. With your help, she is going to discover soon enough that she is probably going to be alot better at this than she ever thought she could be. I mean, look at ME. I started out as God's gift to bloggers and you guys have yet to clue me in on just how much you've been humoring me all along........grin.
So, this particular post is dedicated to adopting a new sister into the ranks of us miscreants, musers, mad dogs, and englishm........no wait.......we got any Englishmen in this bunch? Didn't think so.........
Welcome to Blogger,com, Gina. Look at that list of links over there and get ready to read some of the best stuff the world wide web has to offer, and never be afraid to toss in YOUR two cents worth!






P.S. I want that in unmarked twenties, if you don't mind.

6 comments:

And the Past Recedes... said...

Ahh...good that you turned someone else on to our little cult of blogging...yay!!!

teri said...

Welcome...Hope you have as much fun as we do. ;)

darlingina said...

smile and :::kiss::: Michael Sir. Wow, You honor me. Thanks so much for hoistine me into the world of Blogging. i looking forward to learning more about all of Your friends here as well as the lil things my boring life may bring to all of you.
Love & Peace :o)

Naughti Biscotti said...

of course we will welcome her to the world of blogging. you might want to warn her ahead of time to add word verification and block anonymous jerks.

morningstar said...

okkkkkkkkk the Michael - YOU brought gina to blogging land.. YOU had better do the quiz !!!

stern cheeky look

morningstar

Alex Pendragon said...

See now, Gina, didn't Uncle Michael (hehe) tell you that you would be welcomed with open arms by a diverse group of really great people?

Thanks, guys, you came thru just like I knew you would.....

OK, Morningstar, I'm taking the damn quiz!