Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Something I've noticed.....ALERT!

OK, we all know the aggravation and invasion of our spaces that have been thrown at us by buttwipe spammers. Advertisers would print ads on our toilet paper if they could; it seems there is no level these scumbags would not stoop to in their efforts to try and sell us something. Well, imagine my disgust when I read thru the replies to one of my posts and discover a "comment" that is nothing but a link to an advertiser! It was the only one I'd seen this far and thought maybe it was just one of those rare little dweebs picking out random blogs to slip some of their insidious little sales pitches into, but then I visit my buddy Buffalo and discover another one tacked onto his! It was made out to appear to be commenting on the subject of his post, but anyone with a brain would have noticed just how out of place and off-subject it was. Here we go, folks, looks like our days of innocence are over! Now we are going to have to figure out a way to screen out spam from our blogs, or hope perhaps that Blogger can do it for us. Personally, I would like to see Buffalo backtrack that SOB and explain to him in great and painful detail the physics involved in having the barrel of a .45 rammed up your ass.
OK, if any of you out there involved in this rude and counter-productive behavior happen to be reading this post, I want to explain something to you. It is painfully obvious that you have no common sense whatsoever. It is painfully clear that your parents did one piss poor job of raising you with any values whatsoever. You are the kind of people who would sell advertising space on your parent's tombstones if you thought it might make you a buck. Your lives must be sad, empty, and lacking in any true purpose if the only thing you can think to do with your life is to taint everything around you. I would sooner share a beer with an axe murderer than to knowingly walk on the same sidewalk as you. If you suffered from some psychological disorder which caused you to behave the way you do, I might could understand, but you damn well know what you are doing and the effect it has on society as a whole. You just don't care. You have no empathy whatsoever, which puts you in the same category as a serial killer, you just haven't got the gonads to just go out and start killing people. At least then we'd have the all clear to just hunt you down and put you out of your mad-dog misery like we would do any rabid animal.
To my blogging brethren, I want to apologize if this sounds over the top and melodramatic, but when you let what might seem to be small and insignificant irritations slide by without comment, you give them license. Nazi's, Klansmen, and others of their ilk flourish in vacuums. They will NOT flourish on MY blog!

5 comments:

Buffalo said...

Michael, you may have hit on something. Toilet paper with short stories printed on it. We wouldn't have to look for something to read every time the mood struck us.

I realize a short story on T P is a leap from spam, but not a big leap. Advertisers printing ads on TP.....short stories printed on TP.

I want a cut of the profits.

And the Past Recedes... said...

Okay that bites and I can't believe that people would sink that low as to put a link to an advertisement on your blog...people suck. Probably part of another conspiracy if you ask me...wink wink!

Alex Pendragon said...

Hmmm, Buffalo on the Charmin.....50/50, partner?

wink wink, kel, wink wink.....lol

Naughti Biscotti said...

DAMN!!! Didn't know this was going on but doesn't suprise me. Thank Bob we have the control over own blogs and have the ability to delete them. Wish we could block though.

Oh... and guys... that toilet paper idea is great. Stories on a roll. Excellent!!! As long as the ink doesn't come off when wet... wouldn't want words on my ass.

Alex Pendragon said...

Words on shadi's ass...hmmm.....boy, at this rate, I'm gong to be a media mogul before you know it!
OK, guys, I guess I'll have to hire you as executive vice presidents of nether regions productions....of course shandi will have to run the R&D department.....grin.