Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Things I know about myself, relatively speaking........

1. I am short.
2. I am shorter than Shaq.
3. Short is relative.
4. I am tall.
5. I am taller than most of my coworkers (almost all women).
6. Tall is relative
7. I'm good looking.
8. I'd rather look like me than many people I know (and don't know, personally)
9. Looks are relative.
10. I'm intelligent.
11. George Bush has a degree, I don't.
12. I didn't start a war.
13. Intelligence is relative.
14. I am not a Christian since I started using my brain.
15. I don't stand on sidewalks spitting at people calling them fags who will burn in hell.
16. I believe in Bob.
17. Faith is relative.
18. I write great blogs
19. No one has told me to not to quit my day job......yet.
20. Talent is relative.
21. I love my wife.
22. I am married to the most beautiful thing Bob ever created.
23. Love is..........wonderful!

4 comments:

And the Past Recedes... said...

I know that I love coming to your blog to see what's going on. I don't know why you call God Bob...maybe you have said why in the past on here, or maybe that's just something between you and him. But I like it...well I assume you mean bob as God right? Yea I know, I'm rambling.

Wanting said...

..this is cute...and love IS wonderful...

Naughti Biscotti said...

Hey Micheal. Loved this, especially #14 & #15. NICE!! Thanks for leaving such a nice comment about me on Buffalo's site.

Alex Pendragon said...

Thank you kel, thank you wanting, thank you shandi. And shandi, you are more than welcome.