Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Much Ado about.........ah..........


I have been feverishly working on the next installment of "Adventures" and it's really proven to be a challenge, as I decided to turn the heat up in this episode, and I'm trying to do so in a manner befitting the dignity of the characters, which isn't easy considering that I'm required to chuck any idea of dignity right out of the window to make it work. Oh, well, maybe it will slake some of the thirst I think the audience of that blog has for a bit more heat then has been the case with M.B. and company. It's just hard sometimes coming up with that blend of what I know and what I have to imagine when it comes to making a scenario somewhat plausible. One thing you have to understand about my Alter Ego is that he operates in a world far removed from the reality of his muse, yet strives not to exist so far outside the ID that he becomes someone else entirely. MB operates strictly from his own world view, one that may seem foreign to those who live the lifestyle 24/7 where reality takes a big bite out of our asses, with his own quirks, fears, preferences, and limits, which threaten to paint him as a persona that couldn't possibly exist. Well, he can, and does exist, at least in the mind of one who must enjoy the realities, fears, triumphs and tribulations of a life he couldn't and wouldn't trade in for anything. So, hopefully, in whatever capacity you enjoy the hyjinks of these characters, they in their own and perhaps over the top way fulfill a need, and in the end, that is what matters most to this muse.

3 comments:

morningstar said...

Michael:

i find when one writes what is in one's heart it has a ring of truth to it.. if one tries to write for the masses .. (so to speak) it sounds phoney and leaves me cold... so far.. no matter where You write..or what You write.. i keep coming back for more.. cause my dear man.. You write from the heart!

morningstar

ps - and if You tell a soul that i wrote something NICE i will deny it!!! (cheeky grin)

Alex Pendragon said...

You guys may be utterly horrified to learn that I just commited the old "forgot to save and lost it all" sin of computer literature. So, you will have to hold your breath for just a bit longer. I promise not to let you get to blue in the face before I deliver. Thanks for the kudo's, girls, I really appreciate it.

darlingina said...

i know that whatever happens next with MB & company will be more than great. And i love Ya just the way You are Sir Michael.
Hugs,
~gina~