Monday, January 23, 2006

So many blogs, so little time.......

No, I did not fall off the face of the Earth. Yes, I have been delinquent in my promise to post like there's no tomorrow. But I'm still here, and trying like crazy to catch up on my posting. I managed to whip out a discussion over in Summerland, the new blog I just started, so stroll on over and see if you'd like to throw in your own 37 cents worth.
I should have known SOMEbody was going to assume that comic picture I threw in on my last post concerning my new eye-wear was of myself. Pah-LEEZE! If I really looked like that I can assure you there's no way in hell I'd reveal myself to the world. If you missed it, there IS a pic of me and the wife back in the archives, if you really need to see what THE Michael and his better half looks like. I ain't telling you where, tho, since I sort of snuck it in. How I managed to upload it to Blogger without taking down the whole system is beyond me........hehe.
Shandi, I just wanted to let you know just how much I enjoyed your posts about you and teri's adventures on the high seas. I really enjoyed it. Buffalo, you are really showing off your talent lately with those stories, old chum. Must be practicing for that epic novel you're preparing to write on walk-about. Tim, most men don't have that "time of the month", but you had me thinking there for awhile that you were having one. It sure made for some great posts, tho! grin. Gina....I loved your last one, but you're acting like me....STOP IT! Post, my dear, get off your sweet ass and post! And yes, that's an order! (Sheepish grin). And kel, I just got your comment about your return to home.....to us, that is. Welcome BACK! Cherish, you do some fine work, hun, I never regret coming to visit. And Morningstar......ah........OUCH!
And now some updates: I still hate George Bush, Republicans, fundamentalists of any stripe, my job, bills, septic tanks, and the way I've been getting these flashes of nausea trying to get used to these no-line bifocals. I finally figured out how to fax something from my computer. Now all I need is an email telling me they got it. For all I know I faxed something to timbuktu. Oh, and I am proud to announce that I am no longer merely a CERTIFIED health care worker, nosiree, I am LICENSED! Yep, now I have the honor and privilege, along with the prestige, of paying the state money I don't have to keep my job, and all without one cent in added compensation! Isn't that friggin WONDERFUL? sigh.......
We just shot several million dollars worth of probe at pluto. I hope they score a direct hit. Yep, several million dollars so that a bunch of scientists can stare at a monitor seven years from now and say "ahhhhh-yep, that there's a nice little piece of round rock, alright....ahhhh-yep!" Only I hope they installed a flashlight on that piece of shit......I hear it's rather dark out there on the edge of the solar system. Oh, and that probe that just came back from collecting dust from the tail of that comet? They discovered the origin of life.........dust mites.
Well, I'm gonna wrap this up so that the NSA can intercept it, review it, tag it, file it, investigate it, and bring me up on charges. If you don't see another post for awhile, you'll know what happened. I just hope I get a cell in a nice northern country. I've been to gitmo, and I wasn't impressed.

5 comments:

morningstar said...

trust me the Michael - you do NOT want a nice northern country.. up here it is cold and snowing.. no wait.. mild and raining.. no wait.. getting colder so now it is freezing rain.. and gee thanks.. because of all this nice weather we seem to be having the satellite dish that Sir installed so He could watch all those tv channels (at once) doesn't work.. and He had to find something else to amuse Himself....... ouch is right!!!

morningstar

Time said...

Well welcome back. I'm not touching the "that time of the month" comment, but you'd get a little odd, too if you sat through a record 34 days straight of rain in the great pacific northwest.

Alex Pendragon said...

morningstar......maybe I'll opt for cable after all.

Tim......wasn't it you who were deriding those who used umbrellas? Want to rethink that? Hehe.

Time said...

Record rainfall or not, I still despise umbrellas.

Naughti Biscotti said...

Congratulations Michael!!! Whooo hooo!!!!

BTW: I knew that wasn't really you. I remember the photo that you snuck in. Just thought I would razz ya.

Sorry if I'm always getting here late. I've had company and absolutely no time to read my favorites.